Tuesday, 24 July 2012

SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME



Last week, I was exceptionaly bored with things, as I had nothing to do except update my burdastyle account and make some jewellery peices. Not that I don't enjoy my updating or making things, I just didn't see anything going anywhere, I was having a negative week!
It all kicked off two weeks agom while I was out with my boyfriend Michael, celebrating his graduation. I recieved a text message from my friend and an amazing director, Simone Louise Smith. Simone had asked me to be part of her upcoming music video shoot with a signed artist! I'm not sure who the artist is yet, but I'm actually meeting Simone this morning for a meeting to discuss everything. Very exciting couple of weeks ahead!
The beginning of the following week were fairly quiet, yet I managed to crack on with my corset making - separate blog to be posted on that!
The next morning, I woke up got myself changed and had breakfast etc then checked my burdastyle account to discover activity on my wall. I had a message asking me to collaborate the above costume in a jewellery photo shoot for a collection! I was amazed!
http://www.house-of-wonderland.com/ please take a look at current pieces!

Exciting!

More to follow with the video shoot shenanigans!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment